18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad for Digital Marketing interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this internship in this company.

21st August 2019, 07:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

The Candidates selected for Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of the Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://www.jubileepro.com/)
21st August 2019, 07:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

The stipend which is offered to Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 1st September 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 8 vacancies available for this internship.
21st August 2019, 10:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Digital Marketing Interns at Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited in Hyderabad.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 01 September 2019.
22nd August 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad for Digital Marketing interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this internship in this company.

Jubilee Software (OPC) Private Limited, Hyderabad offers a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month for the Digital Marketing internship.

There are 8 Digital Marketing internship positions available in the Jubilee Software (OPC) Private Limited, Hyderabad. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in the Jubilee Software (OPC) Private Limited, Hyderabad.
22nd August 2019, 12:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad would be Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad would be of 6 months. The candidates are required to be available for duration of 6 months.
14th August 2021, 08:50 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Digital Marketing interns in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited , Hyderabad

Duration 6 months
14th August 2021, 09:38 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Digital Marketing interns in Jubilee Software OPC Private limited, Hyderabad

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?