18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Digital Marketing in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

21st August 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Digital Marketing in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

The benefits of doing the Digital Marketing internship in the Jubilee Software (OPC) Private Limited, Hyderabad are given below:

>> Interns can sharpen their skills in Digital Marketing

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000/month

>> Interns can get a Job Offer (based on their performance in the internship)

>> Interns can get a Certificate
21st August 2019, 07:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

The Candidates applying for the Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend : Rs.10,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The last date to apply for the Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad is 1sh September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.jubileepro.com/)
21st August 2019, 08:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad are a candidate will get the Certificate and Job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

The last date to apply for this internship is 1st September 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 8 vacancies available for this internship. A candidate who has a good knowledge of generating leads using LinkedIn, can convert the leads into sales and can post content on different sites are eligible to apply for this internship.
21st August 2019, 11:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Digital Marketing Internship at Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited in Hyderabad are listed below.

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Digital Marketing Interns at Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited in Hyderabad.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.
22nd August 2019, 12:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits doing Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad is given below:-

1)The Digital Marketing Internship is paid with per month stipend of Rs.10,000.
2)Certificate
3)Job offer

The Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad would offer you to work on gnerating leads using LinkedIn, posting content on different websites to generate leads and Contacting leads via messenger, phone and email etc.
14th August 2021, 08:49 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
14th August 2021, 09:36 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?