25th August 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Digital Marketing in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

27th August 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Digital Marketing in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Students can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 per month as stipend to do Digital Marketing internship in Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants. They have to contact the organization for exact stipend details. Duration of the Digital Marketing internship in Thoughtweaver Strategic Consultants is 6 months. Students after completion of the Digital Marketing internship can get certificate also from the Thoughtweavers Strategic Consultants. They have to assist their seniors in running campaigns for bulk SMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?