22nd September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Empliance Information Services India LLP?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Empliance Information Services India LLP. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

26th September 2018, 11:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Empliance Information Services India LLP?

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Empliance Information Services India LLP is given below.

Applicant must be available for full time (in office) for duration of 6 months of internship to be eligible.

Applicant must relevant skills and interests.

Applicant must be skilled in PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, AngularJS, Node.js and Angular 2.0.

Women can also apply for internship to to start/restart their career ahead.
13th September 2021, 11:58 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Empliance Information Services India LLP?

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Duration 6 months

The Candidates will get a Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?