7th September 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for E-Commerce Marketing Internship in SIG Systems Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to E-Commerce Marketing in SIG Systems Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

9th September 2018, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for E-Commerce Marketing Internship in SIG Systems Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to E-Commerce Marketing in SIG Systems Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for E-Commerce Marketing internship in SIG Systems Private Limited is 21st September, 2018. Candidates with Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Written and Spoken) skills are preferred for the E-Commerce Marketing internship in SIG Systems. There are 5 numbers of internships available and the duration of the internship is 3 months in SIG Systems. The E-Commerce Marketing internship in SIG Systems is a full time internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?