1st January 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in Digilogic Systems Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Digilogic Systems Private Limited for Electronics Engineering Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

7th January 2019, 07:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in Digilogic Systems Private Limited?

Digilogic Systems Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Electronics Engineering interns. Interns are offered around Rs. 10,000/- per month as stipend by Digilogic Systems Private Limited. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates with skilled in MATLAB, .NET and LabVIEW are preferred for this internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 11th January 2019 for internship. Positions available for same internship is 4.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?