1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Electronics Engineering Internship in Digilogic Systems Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Electronics Engineering in Digilogic Systems Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

7th January 2019, 06:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Electronics Engineering Internship in Digilogic Systems Private Limited?

Digilogic Systems Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Electronics Engineering interns. Benefits of doing Electronics Engineering Internship in Digilogic Systems Private Limited is that after successful completion of internship, interns will achieve Internship Certificate and Job offer etc. Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply for that internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 11th January 2019. Positions available for same internship is 4.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?