4th October 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Interns in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited for Embedded Systems Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

9th October 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Interns in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited for Embedded Systems Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Interns can get around Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000 as a stipend to do Embedded Systems internship in Ruhm Innovations Private Limited. Duration of the Embedded Systems internship in Ruhm Innovations is 6 months. There is only one Embedded Systems internship is available in Ruhm Innovations. Candidates with skills in C Programming, C++ Programming, PCB Design, Data Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), Android and Amazon Web Services are eligible for the Embedded Systems internship in Ruhm Innovations Private Limited.
11th September 2021, 06:29 PM
Minal F

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems Interns in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Embedded systems interns in Ruhm Innovation Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?