28th July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Event Management Interns in The Times Group Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Event Management in The Times Group Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

31st July 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Event Management Interns in The Times Group Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Event Management in The Times Group Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 / month for the Event Management internship in The Times Group, Mumbai.
Event Management internship is available for the duration of 2 months full time in The Times Group, Mumbai. Interested candidates can apply on or before 9th August, 2019 for the Event Management internship in The Times Group, Mumbai. Selected candidates can start the Event Management internship immediately in The Times Group, Mumbai.
31st July 2019, 01:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Event Management Interns in The Times Group Mumbai?

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Event Management Interns in The Times Group Mumbai.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 09 August 2019.
31st July 2019, 05:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The Times Group Mumbai is offering Event Management Internship for duration of 2 months.
For this internship, selected candidates will be paid minimum assured stipend of Rs. 5000 per month. There is only one position available for Event Management Internship in The Times Group Mumbai.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 9 August 2019 for Event Management Internship in The Times Group Mumbai.
15th August 2021, 04:45 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5000/- per month offered to Event Management interns in The Times Group , Mumbai

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?