9th August 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Event Management Interns in Voiceworx?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Event Management Internship in Voiceworx? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

11th October 2018, 01:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Event Management Interns in Voiceworx?

Voiceworx does offer 4 months duration of Event Management Internship. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend by Voiceworx. Candidate must be full time intern to be eligible for this internship. Candidate with a sound knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel are preferred for internship.
Voiceworx website link is given below.
http://voiceworx.in

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Event Management Internship in Voiceworx. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?