9th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?

respected sir i am a student of btech third year i have to do training in tata motors Lucknow centre please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id [email protected]
thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  5. Procedure to get training at Tata Motors, Lucknow?
  6. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  7. Industrial Training in summer at Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student of NIT, Bhopal?
  8. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  9. How to get training at Tata Motors Lucknow during B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  12. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  14. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  17. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
14th June 2015, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?

Procedure to join one month summer training in Tata Motors :

- Approach the branch of Tata Motors in which you want to do training.
- Contact the HR department of the concerned branch.
- Make sure you know the details of training and the application procedure.
- Then get the application form, follow the instructions of the concerned authority to enroll in the training.
- You can also take help of any reference who is an employee in Tata Motors and get yourself enrolled in the training programme.
7th November 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?

Respected sir i am a student of b.tech 3rd year i have to do training in tata motors Lucknow centre please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id:[email protected] & M.o:-8284880188
3rd May 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How we can check our form status for summer training program in tata motors lko
Please guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?