28th August 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Front Office Management Interns in Sevika Tech Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Sevika Tech Private Limited as a Front Office Management Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st August 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Front Office Management Interns in Sevika Tech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Sevika Tech Private Limited as a Front Office Management Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates can get Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Front Office Management internship in Sevika Tech Private Limited. Candidates have to contact the organization for exact stipend details. Duration of the Front Office Management Internship in Sevika Tech is 6 months. Only female candidates from Chennai and neighboring cities are eligible to apply for the Front Office Management internship in Sevika Tech. Candidates with knowledge in MS-Office are preferred for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?