7th July 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?

hello
i am instrumentation Engineer.
How SAP training help me to
built my career after course?
job opportunity in SAP field?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  3. What is the eligibility for SAP? I have completed B.E in IT
  4. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  5. Will the SAP course help me in getting a good job? Qualifications required to be eligible for SAP?
  6. Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?
  7. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  8. What is the fee structure for FI module?
  9. What can I do to get a job after completing MCA from NMIT Bhubaneshwar and also training of SAP?
  10. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  11. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  12. How do I do SAP HR(HCM)?
  13. SAP FICO is beneficial for M.Com degree holder? Expected salary?
  14. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  15. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?
  16. Will it help me to get good job the training like SAP(FICO) and SAS?
  17. What is SAP? What is the eligibility required? What is the fee structure?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for SAP FICO Training programme?
15th July 2014, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?

SAP course is one of the most demanding course in modern world of Information Technology.After completion of the SAP course,you can look for lucrative IT jobs like ABAP Programmer, SAP Tester, SAP Consultant etc.Most of the reputed IT companies like Infosys, IBM, Accenture, HCL Technologies etc. have their own division for SAP consulting and ABAP programming.

Unlike other certification course on Software Development, SAP certification has got more scope as it can enable the aspirants to look for the job of SAP Consultant. The profession of SAP Consultant is considered as the most lucrative career in IT field due to high salary range of more than Rs. 13, 00,000/- per annum on an average. By doing certification courses like ASP.NET, Java etc, one can become ASP.NET developer or Java Programmer and earn a salary up to Rs. 8,00, 000 per annum. Besides this reason, there are various SAP Consultant jobs such as Business/Sales consultant, SAP Functional Consultant, Developer consultant and SAP Basis consultant.

Candidates can switch into any of these jobs and gain experience to become a highly paid SAP consultant. But in the case of Software Programmer, years of experience is required to enter into highly paid designation like Senior Project Manager, Senior Project Consultant etc.
18th November 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?

I have completed my B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering in the year 2012...I was thinking of pursuing SAP certification course...I wanted to know the eligibility for it and is it useful after Instrumentation engineering.
23rd September 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed B.E. in Instrumentation Engineering & working as a Sales Engineer for Instrumentation product line & completed four years of experience. Now I am interested in SAP Training. Please suggest me which module of SAP would be helpful in order to get best job opportunity relevant to my profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?