28th August 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Front Office Management Internship in Sevika Tech Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Sevika Tech Private Limited for Front Office Management Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

31st August 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Front Office Management Internship in Sevika Tech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Sevika Tech Private Limited for Front Office Management Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of Front Office Management internship in Sevika Tech Private Limited is 6 months. Female candidates who are having MS-Office skills are required for the Front Office Management internship in Sevika Tech. Candidates should be ready to work full time and from Chennai and neighboring cities are preferred for the Front Office Management internship in Sevika Tech. Selected candidates can get a stipend for the Front Office Management internship in Seika Tech Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?