21st December 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur. I am looking forward to apply for such an internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

23rd December 2019, 04:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

The stipend which is offered to Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro, Jaipur is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 3 months. There are total 2 vacancies available and the skills required to apply are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator.
23rd December 2019, 06:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

The stipend of Rs10,000 per month is offered to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur. The last date to apply to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur is 19th December 2019.

There are only 2 vacancies available to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur.
23rd December 2019, 11:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

The stipend is Rs 10,000 per month to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur.

The last date for applying to Graphic Design interns in Fernweh Agro Jaipur is 4th January 2020.

You should be available for the duration of 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?