21st December 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an internship related to Graphic Design in Fernweh Agro Jaipur. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

23rd December 2019, 10:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur is given below :-

1)Candidates must have knowledge of the marketing & branding team for designing ads materials.

2)Candidates must have skills of Creating graphics and related materials for marketing and presentation purposes

3)Candidates must be familiar with digital marketing team to create the ad for online branding, Facebook page, etc.

4)Candidates must be familiar with designing tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop,Corel DRAW, etc. for completing the design task

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Designing creatives and illustrations for blogs, newsletter, articles, etc

For more information visit on https://www.fernwehagro.com/
24th December 2019, 02:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

The selection criteria for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur would be on the bass of your Graphic designing skills, academic qualification and problem solving skills.

The selection procedure for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur would be completed in 4 rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Skill Test
3)Aptitude Test
4)Manager round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?