21st December 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

Hello Sir, I am interested to apply for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this internship in this company. Kindly tell me about the procedure to apply for such an internship in this company.

23rd December 2019, 09:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on https://www.fernwehagro.com/
24th December 2019, 01:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur?

The procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur is through Email.

You will need to send your updated resume to [email protected] with Subject as "Application for Graphic Design internship".

The last date to apply for Graphic Design internship in Fernweh Agro Jaipur is 4th January 2020.

Contact Address:-
Fernweh Agro
J193, Ricco Industrial Area, Sitapura,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?