9th December 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training?

Hello
I want to get industrial training in sail,bokaro or ANY NTPC, in bihar....
tell me what is the procedure to get it...
if any entrance fees is there ,
then tell me the amount...

12th December 2014, 10:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training?

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar :-

- First of all you need to contact the concerned branch of SAIL or NTPC since there is no online provision of application.
- You need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch and enquire all the details concerning training.
- Then you need to get the application form, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date to the specified authority.
- You need to submit the requisite documents like NOC letter from college and fees for training.

The training fees depends on the course for which you will enroll and it changes from time to time. Hence it is better you get all such info from the HR department of the concerned branch of SAIL or NTPC.
25th April 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training?

Hello sir, I want to get summer training in NTPC kanti, How can apply the noc letter to the NTPC kanti. Please tell me procedure sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?