9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in AquGen Technologies Private Limited for Graphic Design interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this internship in this company.

14th October 2019, 09:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited is Rs.5000 - Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 24th October 2019 and there are total 3 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, English Proficiency both spoken and written.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.aqugen.com
14th October 2019, 11:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend that would be offered to Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited would be between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited would be of 6 months.

You can visit the website https://www.aqugen.com for more information.
15th October 2019, 01:10 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 October, 2019.

There are total three vacancies available for the internship.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
https://aqugen.com/
15th October 2019, 01:45 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited is up to 5,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited is 6 Months.

Visit:-- (https://aqugen.com/) For more information
15th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Anuj Pubg

Stipend of Rs.5000 per month is offered to Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

Last date to apply is 24th October 2019 in AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

Duration is 6 months in AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

For more information, visit the website www.aqugen.com.
16th October 2019, 10:25 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in AquGen Technologies Private Limited for Graphic Design interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this internship in this company.
Selection of Graphic Design interns at AquGen Technologies Private Limited is done based on their academic performance in University examinations, skill, and experience, etc in the Graphic Designing field. Selected Interns are given with a stipend of Rs. 5,000 to 10,000 per month. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
16th October 2019, 12:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month (based on their performance) for doing the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited.
There are 2 Graphic Design internship positions available in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited. Candidates can also get a job offer for doing the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 23rd October, 2019 for the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited. The AquGen Technologies Private Limited website link is given Click Here
13th August 2021, 04:35 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limite

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?