12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resource Interns in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Human Resource in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

10th October 2018, 09:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resource Interns in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does offer Human Resource Internship for duration of 6 months. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend by Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. candidate must be full time intern to be eligible for Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for same at this time.
11th September 2021, 12:53 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resource Interns in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in Denovo Hitech Solutions Private Limited

Duration 6 months
29th November 2021, 10:10 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Human Interns in Denovo HiTech Solutions Private limited.

Duration of this is 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?