12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Human Resource in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

10th October 2018, 07:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Skills required to become Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ate as follows.

Candidates must be skilled in SolidWorks, Rhino and ZBrush to be eligible to apply for Human Resource Internship in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for 3D Printing Internship in Tesseract. Applications are closed for this internship now.
10th October 2018, 09:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Skills required to become Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ate as follows.

Candidates must be skilled in MS-Office to be eligible to become a Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?