25th January 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Balaji Telefilms Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Balaji Telefilms Limited as an Human Resources Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 10:44 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Balaji Telefilms Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Balaji Telefilms Limited as an Human Resources Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Balaji Telefilms Limited offers Rs 5,000 / month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship. Selected candidates daily responsibilities include: handling of HR operations, handling of MIS of the HR database, handling of recruitment (executive level) and handling joining and exit formalities. There are two Human Resources internship positions available in the Balaji Telefilms Limited. The HR internship in the Balaji Telefilms Limited is available for the period of three months.
31st January 2019, 06:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Balaji Telefilms Limited?

If you will join in Balaji Telefilms Limited for Human Resources Internship, you will get around Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend. Besides these you will achieve Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Informal dress code after completing Internship. Human Resources Internship offered in Balaji Telefilms Limited is for 3 months duration. Last date to apply for this Internship is 7th February 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?