25th January 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Balaji Telefilms Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Balaji Telefilms Limited for Human Resources Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 06:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Balaji Telefilms Limited?

Balaji Telefilms Limited offers 3 months duration of Human Resources Internship. Those candidates who have a knowledge and skills in MS-Office and English Proficiency (Written) are preferred for Human Resources Internship in Balaji Telefilms Limited. Those candidates who can start the internship between 24th January 2019 and 23rd February 2019 will be preferred for Human Resources Internship in Balaji Telefilms Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 7th February 2019 for Human Resources Internship in Balaji Telefilms Limited.
3rd February 2019, 09:49 PM
Venky22

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Balaji Telefilms Limited?

=>Human Resources Internship in Balaji TeleFilms Limited offers the job duration of 3months and fulltime =>This is in Mumbai Location.Those candidates who have a knowledge and skills to study internship in Balaji TeleFilms Limited. For more details visit. www. Balajitelefilms.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?