26th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources interns in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Human Resources interns in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon. I am looking forward to apply for such an internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

29th September 2019, 04:16 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources interns in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon?

All Human Resources interns will get approximately Rs. 10000/- to 15,000/- per month during their internship in Honasa Consumer Private Limited. Generally, the duration of the internship at Honasa Consumer Private Limited is for six months. Only full time interns are eligible for HR internship at Honasa Consumer Private Limited, Gurgaon.
29th September 2019, 04:41 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources interns in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon?

Stipend is offered to Human Resources interns in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon is Rs. 5,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of the Human Resources interns in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon is 6 Months.

For more details visit:-- (https://mamaearth.in/)
29th September 2019, 08:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Human Resources internship in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon would be between Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month.

The duration of the Human Resources internship in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon would be of 6 months and is full time.

You can visit the website https://mamaearth.in for more information.
29th September 2019, 11:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Human Resources interns at Honasa Consumer Private Limited in Gurgaon.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 October 2019.
30th September 2019, 12:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Human Resources interns in Honasa Consumer Private Limited Gurgaon. I am looking forward to apply for such an internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Honasa Consumer Private Limited, Gurgaon is offering around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month for the Human Resources internship.

If selected, candidates can start the Human Resources internship immediately in the Honasa Consumer Private Limited, Gurgaon. Human Resources internship is available for the period of 6 months in the Honasa Consumer Private Limited, Gurgaon.
13th August 2021, 09:40 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in Honasa Consumer Private Limited , Gurgaon

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?