25th September 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Photoshop Editing in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

28th September 2019, 08:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend of Rs.5,000 per month is offered to Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai. There are only few vacancies available for the internship. The duration is 1 month.

You may visit their official website https://reark.com for more information.
29th September 2019, 04:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend that would be offered to Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai is Rs.3,000 to Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of Photoshop Editing internship in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai would be of 1 month.

You can visit the website https://reark.com for more information.
29th September 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Photoshop Editing in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 3,000 to Rs 5,000 / month (based on their skills) for doing the Photoshop Editing internship in the ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited, Mumbai.

Photoshop Editing internship is available for the duration of 1 month in the ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited, Mumbai. There are 2 Photoshop Editing internship positions available in the ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited, Mumbai.
30th September 2019, 05:14 PM
Agricultist

Stipend is offered to Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai is Rs. 3,000 to 5,000 Per Month.

Duration of the Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited Mumbai is 1 Month.

For more details visit:-- (https://reark.com)
13th August 2021, 10:37 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Photoshop Editing interns in ReArk Digital Preservation Private Limited, Mumbai

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?