1st April 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Omninos Solutions Software Testing Internship

Hi friends, I am willing to join Software Testing Internship in Omninos Solutions. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

4th April 2019, 11:44 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Omninos Solutions Software Testing Internship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Software Testing Internship in Omninos Solutions. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Software Testing internship in the Omninos Solutions was 1st March, 2019.
Selected interns were paid a stipend of around Rs 7,500 – Rs 10,000/ month for the Software Testing internship in the Omninos Solutions. The Software Testing internship was available for the period of six months full time in the Omninos Solutions. Interns were also got other benefits like a Certificate, Letter of Recommendation, etc. for the Software Testing internship in the Omninos Solutions.
4th April 2019, 12:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Omninos Solutions Software Testing Internship

Last date to apply for Omninos Solutions Software Testing Internship was 1 March 2019. Currently there is no requirements for Software Testing Internship in Omninos Solutions. When there will be requirements for Software Testing Internship in Omninos Solutions, you must fullfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria to apply:
You should be willing for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months.
You must have relevant skills and interests.
You will need to join internship immediately after selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?