26th January 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Structural Design Engineering Interns in SLABS Engineering Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in SLABS Engineering Private Limited for Structural Design Engineering Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

1st February 2019, 11:58 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Structural Design Engineering Interns in SLABS Engineering Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in SLABS Engineering Private Limited for Structural Design Engineering Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

SLABS Engineering Private Limited offers a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month for the Structural Design Engineering internship. There are four Structural Design Engineering internship positions available in the SLABS Engineering. SLABS Engineering Private Limited offers the Structural Design Engineering internship for the period of six months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Structural Design Engineering internship in SLABS Engineering on or before 20th February, 2019.
2nd February 2019, 08:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Structural Design Engineering Interns in SLABS Engineering Private Limited?

Selected interns are offered around Rs. 10,000/- per month as stipend by SLABS Engineering Private Limited for Structural Design Engineering Internship. Interns also gets Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code for doing Structural Design Engineering Internship in SLABS Engineering Private Limited. Duration of internship is 6 months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 20 February 2019 for Structural Design Engineering Internship in SLABS Engineering Private Limited.
27th August 2021, 02:30 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Structural Design Engineering interns in SLABS Engineering Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?