11th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Investment Banking Interns in Equirus Capital Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Investment Banking in Equirus Capital Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

17th October 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Investment Banking Interns in Equirus Capital Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Investment Banking in Equirus Capital Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Equirus Capital Private Limited offers Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend to do an Investment Banking internship. Duration of the Investment Banking internship in the Equirus Capital Private Limited is 2 months. Students with MS-Office and MS-Excel skills are preferred for the Investment Banking internship in Equirus Capital Private Limited. It is a full time (in office) internship and interested students can apply on or before 25th October, 2018 for the Investment Banking internship in Equirus Capital Private Limited.
18th October 2018, 03:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Investment Banking Interns in Equirus Capital Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Investment Banking Interns in Equirus Capital Private Limited is around Rs. 10,000 per month. Duration of internship is 2 months. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Eligible candidates can apply by 25 October 2018.
31st August 2021, 09:05 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Investment Banking Interns in Equirus Capital Private limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?