5th November 2011, 01:05 PM
varun1804

Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?

Hi All,

I am BE degree holder in CS domain.
I am 3 years experienced in IT filed (Web development).
I want to pursue my higher studies and if possible get a Phd degree also.

I am interested ok with pursuing my higher studies in India or in abroad.
Also I am interested in getting a Phd in cloud/grid computing.

Can someone please let me know from the carrer point of view (apart from the cost factor) what is difference between studying in India or abroad?

Also what would be correct career path so that I can achieve my Phd.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  2. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  3. In which field i should make career after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  4. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  5. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  7. Can I do masters in my core subject Biotech after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. What would be the total expenditure for doing masters in abroad?
  9. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  10. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  12. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  13. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  14. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  16. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  17. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  18. Which higher studies i can pursue in abroad after MD Anatomy?
5th November 2011, 10:43 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?

If degrees offered are same it does not matter to study in india or abroad,
However there are some reputed international universities such as oxford,massachusets instit of technology,leads business school , cambridge,london school of business .
they give international expiosure of international cultures any market...however the course remains the same.
6th November 2011, 12:18 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun1804 View Post
Hi All,

I am BE degree holder in CS domain.
I am 3 years experienced in IT filed (Web development).
I want to pursue my higher studies and if possible get a Phd degree also.

I am interested ok with pursuing my higher studies in India or in abroad.
Also I am interested in getting a Phd in cloud/grid computing.

Can someone please let me know from the carrer point of view (apart from the cost factor) what is difference between studying in India or abroad?

Also what would be correct career path so that I can achieve my Phd.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?

There is no any special difference between studying in india and Abroad if you are studying in institutes like -IITs or VIT . Students preferred to go Abroad because standard of education was not good in india but now thinking of students are changing as there are many institutes in india which provides quality education and are infact better than some top Abroad colleges or universities so here i want to clarify the fact that everyone wants knowledge not only the name today.

Since you have 3 years experiance , i don't think you are going to face problem in finding job so focus on getting knowledge. See whether the college ,in which you are going to get admission provides good quality education or not . If Abroad institutes or universities provides the same standard as like indian institutes then please don't go abroad and save money not only yours but india's.

The decision depends upon you . Please remember - only name and fame of Abroad universities is not going to make extra impression on some top companies but there are some companies which give benefit to those students .

With Regards
ravik1214
7th July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?

sir. i have passed my 12th class with 85% marks.
i have offer letters frm 2 universities.
one is symbiosis intitute of technology and other is university of manchester in computer scince.
so, i want to know which one to select on thebasis of all criterias
6th May 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

The top references which can help in getting excellent score in 2nd puc of science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?