18th April 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Law/ Legal Interns in Paramount Import Export Corporation?

Hello everyone, I want to join Paramount Import Export Corporation as a Law/ Legal Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 06:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Law/ Legal Interns in Paramount Import Export Corporation?

Paramount Import Export Corporation offers stipend Rs. 3000 per month for Law/ Legal Internship. Law/ Legal Internship is available for duration of 2 months in Paramount Import Export Corporation. Candidates having good Commons on English (Spoken and Written both) and skills in Report Writing are given preference for Law/ Legal Internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation. Eligible candidates can submit their application on or before 2 May 2019 for that Internship.
21st April 2019, 07:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Law/ Legal Interns in Paramount Import Export Corporation?

The stipend offered to the Law/Legal Interns in Paramount Import Export Corporation is Rs.3000 per month.

The duration of Law/Legal Internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation is of 2 months and is full time.

You must have the knowledge of writing reports and Proficiency in English language.

The last date to apply for Law/Legal Internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation is 2nd May 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.earthpits.com/ for more information.
22nd April 2019, 11:35 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Paramount Import Export Corporation as a Law/ Legal Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

The Paramount Import Export Corporation offers around Rs 3,000 per month as a stipend for the Law / Legal internship. Paramount Import Export Corporation – Law / Legal interns daily responsibilities include attending court hearings, filling works of designs and patents, Filling of documents and procedural work in court, etc. Selected interns can get other benefits like Certificate, Letter of recommendation, free snacks and beverages, etc. for the Law / Legal internship in the Paramount Import Export Corporation.
22nd April 2019, 08:55 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
The stipend would differ for person to person based on various factors like Skill, Experience, etc. You can expect Rs 3,000 to 5,000 per month for Law/Legal Interns in Paramount Import Export Corporation. Law/Legal Interns having some job responsibility like,

1) Attending Court Hearings,
2) Filling works of designs and patents,
3) Filling of documents and procedural work in court etc.

Contact Information:
Paramount Import Export Corporation
Address: Unit No-4, Sai Industrial Estate, Behind Swati Studio, Goregaon East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063
Phone: 098672 66853
3rd May 2019, 12:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
The stipend for the Law/Legal internship in paramount Import Export corporation is 3000 per Month. Duty for applicants is filling work for designs patents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?