18th April 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Law or Legal Intern in Paramount Import Export Corporation?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Law or Legal Internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Law or Legal Intern in Paramount Import Export Corporation?

Skill set required to become a Law or Legal Intern in Paramount Import Export Corporation are:
Report Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written).
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application on or before 2 May 2019. Position available for Law or Legal Internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation is only one.
21st April 2019, 07:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Law or Legal Intern in Paramount Import Export Corporation?

The skills which are required to become a Law or Legal Intern in Paramount Import Export Corporation are as follows:-

1)You should have good communication skills in English.
2)You should have the knowledge of protection of designs and patents
3)You should know the process of filing work for designs and patents.
4)You should have the knowledge of filing of documents and procedural work in court.
5)You should be a active listener for attending court hearings .
6)You should have the ability to write reports etc.

The duration of the Internship is of 2 months. You will get stipend of Rs.3000 per month.

You will get the benefits of Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages during the Internship. You will get Certificate, Letter of recommendation on successful completion of the Internship.

The last date to apply for the Law/ Legal Internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation is 2nd May 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.earthpits.com/ for more information.
23rd April 2019, 11:34 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Law or Legal Internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the Law or Legal internship in the Paramount Import Export Corporation:

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Report Writing, English proficiency (spoken and written)

Candidates with relevant interests and skills

Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities

Candidates who are capable of attending court hearings

Candidates who can do the filling of documents and procedural works in court

Candidates who are available for the period of 2 months full time
3rd May 2019, 12:03 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Skills required for Law/legal internship in paramount Import Export corporation is,
  1. Applicants must know the report Writing.
  2. Applicants should be proficiency in English(spoken, Writing),
  3. And only one seat is available for internship in Paramount Import Export Corporation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?