12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Machine Learning Internship in Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd.? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

10th October 2018, 12:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd.?

Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. does offer Machine Learning Internship for duration of 2 months. The stipend which is offered to Machine Learning Interns in Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Is around Rs. 2000/- per month. You must be full time interns for duration of 2 months of internship tenure to be eligible to apply. Also you must be skilled in Python and Machine Learning to be eligible.

Currently there is no requirements for Machine Learning Internship in Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for same now.
11th September 2021, 12:55 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd.?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Machine Learning interns in Newgen Creation Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?