17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to In-Market Host Acquisition interns in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship of In-Market Host Acquisition in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima. I just want to know how much stipend I will get if I do this internship? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

21st October 2019, 07:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to In-Market Host Acquisition interns in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

The stipend of Rs.30,000 is offered to In-Market Host Acquisition interns in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima.

The last date to apply for the internship is 31st October 2019 in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima. The duration of this internship is 6 months.

You may visit the website www.airbnb.com for more information.
22nd October 2019, 03:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to In-Market Host Acquisition interns in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

The stipend which is offered to In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima is Rs.30000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 31st October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.airbnb.com
22nd October 2019, 04:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to In-Market Host Acquisition interns in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 30,000/- per month as In-Market Host Acquisition interns at Airbnb India Private Limited in Kohima.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 October, 2019.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.
13th August 2021, 11:30 AM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 30,000/- per month offered to In- Market Host Acquisition interns in Airbnb India Private Limited, Kohima

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?