17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

Hi everyone, I don't know what qualification is required for applying an internship of In-Market Host Acquisition which is available in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima? I want to apply for this internship so I want to know about the essential qualification.

21st October 2019, 07:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Qualification required to apply for In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

Qualification required to apply for In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.
2. Candidate should be able to available in office for full time.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
4. Candidate should belong from Kohima or neighbouring places.
5. Candidate should have knowledge of MS-word.

You may visit the website www.airbnb.com for more information.
23rd October 2019, 02:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

Qualification required to apply for In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima are listed below.

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You must have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

3) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.airbnb.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?