17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the procedure for applying for an internship of In-Market Host Acquisition which is available in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima. I am unable to get the information regarding the procedure. Please help me in this regard.

6th November 2019, 10:22 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima?

The Candidates willing to apply for the In-Market Host Acquisition internship in Airbnb India Private Limited Kohima can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.airbnb.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?