2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai for Marketing Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

5th April 2019, 11:32 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai for Marketing Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Interns can get around Rs 8,000 per month as a stipend for the Marketing internship in the Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai. At present, there are no Marketing internship positions available in the Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai. Duration of the Marketing internship in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai was 6 months full time. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities were preferred Marketing internship in the Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai.
6th April 2019, 03:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai?

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai?:-

The interns will receive a stipend of Rs.5000 as Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai.

The skills that are required for the job are:-
1)Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
2) MS-PowerPoint,
3) Digital Marketing
4)MS-Excel
6th April 2019, 06:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai is offering stipend around Rs. 5000/- per month to their Marketing Interns. Marketing Internship is available for duration of 6 months at Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai. In order to secure the position of Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai, applicants must have knowledge and skills in Social Media Marketing, MS-PowerPoint, Digital Marketing and MS-Excel. There is only one position available for Marketing Internship in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 30 April 2019 for this internship.
23rd May 2021, 02:17 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai is 4,000 to 5,000 Per Month.

Duration of Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Marketing Interns in Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai is 30 April 2019.
12th August 2021, 06:31 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Marketing interns in Bennett ,Coleman & Company Limited, Mumbai

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?