2nd April 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad for Operations Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

6th April 2019, 01:25 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad for Operations Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.
The Stipend for the operational internship are,
  • Rs-10000 per months for the internship duration
  • And there are only two seats available for the internships
  • Candidates can do the internships only a week in the Indiamart Intermesh Limited.
6th April 2019, 03:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

If you will be selected as Operations Intern in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad, then you will get stipend of Rs. 10000/- per month. You will also get Internship Certificate and Job offer after completion of Internship and 5 working days in a week, Free snacks & beverages during the internship period. Operations Internship is available for duration of 6 months in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 7 May 2019 for Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad.
23rd May 2021, 03:16 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Operations Interns in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad is 8,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Operations Interns in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Operations Interns in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad is 7th May 2019.

Visit:-- (https://www.indiamart.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 04:35 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Operations interns in IndiaMart InterMesh Limited , Ghaziabad

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?