3rd April 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

5th April 2019, 09:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks?

If selected as UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks, you can get stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month. You can get Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer and Informal dress code for doing UAV Structural Design Internship in Aerologiks. UAV Structural Design Internship is available for duration of 6 months in Aerologiks.
5th April 2019, 11:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks?

How much stipend is offered to UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks?:-

As per the information available, the stipend that is offered to the Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks is Rs.5000.

The duration of the internship would be of 6 months.

If you want to apply for the internship the skills required are:- SolidWorks and ANSYS

-

:-You should be available for full time (in-office)during internship.

:-Those who are available for duration of 6 months.

:-Those who have relevant skills and interests

You can visit the website http://aerologiks.com/internship/ for more details and available opportunities.
6th April 2019, 01:17 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.
The Stipend for the UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks are Rs -5000 Per Month and Applicants will get the certificate, Letter of Recommendation, Job offer, informal code, and applicants can work other technical teams to ensure perfect integration of the product.
7th April 2019, 01:59 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Aerologiks is a drone and data analytics startup located in Bangalore.
The stipend they are offering to UAV Structural Design Interns is Rs.5000 per month.

You would need to apply online through www.aerologiks.com.

Once you submit the application online. The selection would be on the basis of Interview.
23rd May 2021, 02:06 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks is 8,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks is 6 Months.

Deadline date for UAV Structural Design Interns in Aerologiks is 31 August 2019.

Visit:-- (http://www.aerologiks.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 06:32 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to UAV Structural Design interns in Aerologiks

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?