7th August 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Photography Interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Photography in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

11th August 2019, 11:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Photography Interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Photography Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited is Rs.2000 per month for the 3 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 25th August 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 3 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.complaydigital.com
12th August 2019, 01:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Photography Interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 2,000/- per month as Photography Interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 August 2019.
13th August 2019, 04:03 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Photography Interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited will receive per month stipend of Rs.2,000.

The duration of the Photography Interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited would be of 3 months and is full time.

You can check the website https://www.complaydigital.com/ for more details.
15th August 2021, 02:36 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Photography interns in Complay Digital Media Private Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?