10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in IDC IIT Bombay?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in IDC IIT Bombay for Mobile App Development Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

15th October 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in IDC IIT Bombay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in IDC IIT Bombay for Mobile App Development Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Interns can get Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for doing Mobile App Development internships in IDC IIT Bombay. Duration of the Mobile App Development internships in IDC IIT Bombay is 4 months. Candidates with skills in Unity 3D, Java, JSON, GitHub, iOS and Android are preferred for the Mobile App Development internships in IDC IIT Bombay. Candidates should be willing to work full time for the Mobile App Development internships in IDC IIT Bombay. There are 3 Mobile App Development internship positions available in IDC IIT Bombay.
31st August 2021, 09:25 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in IDC IIT Bombay?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to Mobile App Development interns in IDC IIT Bombay

Duration 4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?