10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in IDC IIT Bombay. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 12:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay is given below,

Name of the Company - IDC IIT Bombay

Name of the Internship - Mobile App Development Internship

>> If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> Only those candidates can apply who are available for the full time Internship.

The duration of the course may be of 4 months and must have relevant skills and interests.
16th October 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in IDC IIT Bombay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in IDC IIT Bombay. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Java, Unity 3D, JSON, GitHub, iOS and Android are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in IDC IIT Bombay. Candidates should be willing to work full time (for the duration of 4 months) are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in IDC IIT Bombay. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in IDC IIT Bombay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?