21st April 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Kloh Internet Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Kloh Internet Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

27th April 2019, 02:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Kloh Internet Private Limited?

Kloh Internet Private Limited offers stipend of Rs. 17,500/- for Mobile App Development Internship in their company. Kloh Internet Private Limited does offer Mobile App Development Internship for duration of 6 months in full time basis. Candidates having knowledge and skills in GitHub and Android are given preference for selection at the time of interview.
27th April 2019, 11:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Kloh Internet Private Limited?

You will get around Rs. 17,000 to Rs. 17,500 as Mobile App Development Interns in Kloh Internet Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

You may visit the website http://www.kloh.in for more information.
28th April 2019, 06:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Kloh Internet Private Limited would be Rs.17,500 per month.

The duration of the Mobile App Development Internship in Kloh Internet Private Limited would be of 6 months.

You can visit the website https://kloh.in/ for more information.
1st May 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Kloh Internet Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can expect around Rs 17,500 per month as a stipend for the Mobile App Development internship in the Kloh Internet Private Limited.
Mobile App Development internship positions are not available at present in the Kloh Internet Private Limited. Duration of the Mobile App Development internship was six months full time (in office). Those candidates who have skills in Android and GitHub were preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in the Kloh Internet Private Limited.
22nd August 2021, 09:02 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 17,500/- per month offered to Mobile App Development Interns in Kloh Internet Private limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?