24th April 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Kent Technology Private Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Kent Technology Private Limited for Social Media Marketing Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

29th April 2019, 11:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Kent Technology Private Limited?

In order to do Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited, you can receive stipend in the range between Rs. 10,000 - 18000/- per month until the completion of Internship. Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited is of 6 months. Candidates must have English proficiency (spoken and written both) in order to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited.
29th April 2019, 12:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Kent Technology Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Kent Technology Private Limited for Social Media Marketing Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 3,500 per month + Rs 5,000 per write up for doing the Social Media Marketing internship in the Kent Technology Private Limited.
Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in the Kent Technology Private Limited is 3 months part time. There are 20 Social Media Marketing internship positions available in the Kent Technology Private Limited. Interns can also get other benefits like certificate, flexible working hours, letter of recommendation, etc. for doing the Social Media Marketing internship in the Kent Technology Private Limited.
29th April 2019, 03:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 8,000 per month as Social Media Marketing Interns in Kent Technology Private Limited.

For more information about this , you can visit the following website

http://www.kenttechnology.co.in/
29th April 2019, 10:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in Kent Technology Private Limited would be between Rs.7,500 per month to Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of the Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited is of 3 months.

You can visit the website www.kenttechnology.co.in for more information.

Contact Address:-

Kent Technology Private Limited
8-19, Maitri Vatika,
Old Mumbai, Parsik Nagar,
Kalwa (West),
Thane-400605.
1st May 2019, 12:56 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who are selected as a Social Media Marketing Interns in Kent Technology Private Limited can expect Rs.3,500 per month. The interns have to work for at least 3 month in Kent Technology Private Limited.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
KENT TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
Address: 18 MAITRI VATIKA, OLD MUMBAI PUNE RD,, PARSIK NAGAR, KALWA (w), BESIDE IDBI BANK., Thane, Maharashtra 400605
Phone: 022 2533 1444
1st May 2019, 02:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can expect stipend of Rs.10,000 per month for social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited along with benefits of flexible working hours and Informal dress code.

Kent Technology Private Limited will offer you a certificate and Job offer( want to continue working with Kent Technology Private Limited as a permanent employee).

Check more details on http://www.kenttechnology.co.in
22nd August 2021, 08:53 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Social Media Marketing interns in Kent Technology Private Limited.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?