28th May 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Network Engineering Interns in Delhivery Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Network Engineering Internship in Delhivery Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

30th May 2019, 04:39 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Network Engineering Interns in Delhivery Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Network Engineering Internship in Delhivery Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Delhivery Private Limited offers around Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Network Engineering internship.
Network Engineering internship in the Delhivery Private Limited is available for the period of 2 months full time. There are 3 Network Engineering internship positions available in Delhivery Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and expertise are selected for the Network Engineering internship in Delhivery Private Limited.
30th May 2019, 08:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Network Engineering Interns in Delhivery Private Limited?

The stipend that would be offered to the Interns pursuing Network Engineering Internship in Delhivery Private Limited is Rs.10,000 per month.

The candidates are required to have excellent communication skills. They must have good knowledge of HTML , Adobe Photoshop, SQL and R Programming.

You can visit the website https://www.delhivery.com/ for more information.
30th May 2019, 08:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the Interns pursuing Network Engineering Internship in Delhivery Private Limited is Rs.10,000 per month.

The candidates are required to have excellent communication skills. They must have good knowledge of HTML , Adobe Photoshop, SQL and R Programming.

You can visit the website https://www.delhivery.com/ for more information.
30th May 2019, 10:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Network Engineering Interns in Delhivery Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.delhivery.com/
31st May 2019, 12:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered by Delhivery Private Limited to Network Engineering Interns varies between Rs. 8,000/- to 13,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?