10th May 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Intscale Ventures Private Limited as an Operations Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 05:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

The stipend that would be offered to Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of the Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is of 6 months with full time in office training.

You can visit the https://intscale.com/# for more details.
13th May 2019, 06:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

Intscale Ventures Private Limited offers Rs. 8000/- per month to their Operations Interns. Duration of Operations Internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is 6 months. Skills required to apply for that Internship is Social Media Marketing and MS-Office.

For details, you can contact at the below mentioned address;
Block J, Mayfield Garden, Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122003
13th May 2019, 08:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

There are no intership programs available in Intscale Ventures Private Limited .

Stipend for interns is around Rs.4000 to 8000 per month.

Stipend will increase on the bases of there performace and Talent.

Interns are available for full time (in-office) internship.

Interns are available for duration of 6 months.

Interns have relevant skills and interests.
13th May 2019, 11:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as an Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?