10th May 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Operations Intern in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Operations Internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 05:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Operations Intern in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

The Skills which are required to become an Operations Intern in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is given below:-

:-Excellent Communication skills
:-Computer knowledge
:-English Proficiency (Spoken)
:-English Proficiency (Written)
:-Knowledge of MS-Word, MS-powerpoint

You can visit the website https://intscale.com/# for more information.
13th May 2019, 06:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Operations Intern in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

Candidates must be skilled in Social Media Marketing and MS-Office to become an Operations Intern in Intscale Ventures Private Limited.
Operations Internship is available for a duration of 6 months in Intscale Ventures Private Limited.
Candidates should be ready to do this internship for duration of 6 months.
14th May 2019, 12:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become an Operations Intern in Intscale Ventures Private Limited

Skill :-
------
You must have the following skill to become an Operations Intern in Intscale Ventures Private Limited.

1) You must have knowledge in Social Media Marketing .

2) You should have knowledge in MS-Office.

3) You should have knowledge of working in data operations at the software
platform like uploading and downloading the required data.

4) You should have quick learning ability of new ways to promote contents
over various social media platform.

5) You must be capable of testing the software functionality.

6) You must have good writing skill.
14th May 2019, 12:21 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Operations Internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Office and Social Media Marketing are preferred for the Operations internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited. Candidates with skills in social media communication are preferred for the Operations internship in Intscale Ventures Pvt. Limited. Candidates with suitable skills and interests are preferred for the Operations internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited. The above given are some of the skills required to apply for the Operations internship in Intscale Ventures Pvt. Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?