10th May 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Operations Internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Intscale Ventures Private Limited for Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 05:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

The duration of the Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is of 6 months with full time in office training.

The stipend that would be offered to Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is Rs.5000 per month.

The last date to apply for Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is 31st May 2019.

You can visit the https://intscale.com/# for more details.
13th May 2019, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited?

Duration of Operations Internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is for 6 months. Operations Internship offered at Intscale Ventures Private Limited is a full time (in-office) internship.
Recent graduates or candidates currently pursuing their graduation can apply to this internship.
Candidates must have skills in Social Media Marketing and MS-Office for this internship.
13th May 2019, 08:23 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

There are no intership programs available in Intscale Ventures Private Limited.

But Duration of the Internship is 6 months.

Stipend is of 4000-8000 per month but i will increase on the bases of interns performance ,Knowledge and talent .
14th May 2019, 12:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Operations Internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as an Operations Interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited.
14th May 2019, 12:13 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Intscale Ventures Private Limited for Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Intscale Ventures Private Limited offers the Operations internship for the period of 6 months full time (in office). If selected, candidates can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 / month as a stipend for the Operations internship in Intscale Ventures Private Limited. Operations interns in Intscale Ventures Private Limited can get other benefits like Job Offer (on successful completion of the internship) and a Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?