25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Regulatory Affairs intern in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Hello friends, can you tell me how much stipend is offering to the intern in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited for Regulatory Affairs internship? I am planning to do this internship. So, I need to know about the stipend. Please tell me immediately.

28th July 2019, 01:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Regulatory Affairs intern in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you tell me how much stipend is offering to the intern in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited for Regulatory Affairs internship? I am planning to do this internship. So, I need to know about the stipend. Please tell me immediately.

Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 10,000/month for the Regulatory Affairs internship in the Uber Diagnostics Private Limited. Regulatory Affairs internship is available for the period of 6 months full time in the Uber Diagnostics Private Limited. There is only one Regulatory Affairs internship vacancy available in the Uber Diagnostics Private Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 7th August, 2019 for the Regulatory Affairs internship in the Uber Diagnostics Private Limited.
28th July 2019, 04:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Regulatory Affairs intern in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Uber Diagnostics Private Limited offering Regulatory Affairs internship. Under this internship program, selected candidates will be paid minimum assured stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month for 6 months.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 7 August 2019 for this internship.
There is one position available for this internship.
28th July 2019, 09:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Uber Diagnostics Private Limited is one of the best healthcare diagnostics company that is making heart healthcare more accessible and efficient. The company aims to significantly reduce the cost of diagnosis through continuous innovation. Those who selected as a Regulatory Affairs intern at Uber Diagnostics Private Limited are usually get paid Rs. 10000 per month based on their skill and subjective knowledge. For more information about the stipend at Uber Diagnostics Private Limited please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.
29th July 2019, 12:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Regulatory Affairs intern in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 07 August 2019.
15th August 2021, 05:31 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Regulatory Affairs interns in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?