25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited. I have heard that this company is offering an internship related to Regulatory Affairs. Can I know about the duration of this internship?

28th July 2019, 02:15 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Duration of Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Duration of Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited is 6 months.

For more details visit:- (http://www.cardiotrack.io)
28th July 2019, 04:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Uber Diagnostics Private Limited dies offer Regulatory Affairs internship for duration of 6 months.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 7 August 2019 for Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited.
There is only position available for Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited.
28th July 2019, 11:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for an internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited. I have heard that this company is offering an internship related to Regulatory Affairs. Can I know about the duration of this internship?
Maximum duration of Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited is six months. By sending Six months you can learn something and also learn during the Internship period. And if you are going to learn something learn it properly by spending time. For more information about the Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited please visit the Official website -> Click Here !!
29th July 2019, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Regulatory Affairs intern in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited.

Last date to apply for this internship is 07 August 2019.
15th August 2021, 05:30 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month for Regulatory Affairs interns in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?