25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Selection Criteria for Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the selection criteria for applying an internship related to Regulatory Affairs in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited? I am looking forward to applying for this internship. So, please let me know about the selection criteria.

28th July 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection Criteria for Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the selection criteria for applying an internship related to Regulatory Affairs in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited? I am looking forward to applying for this internship. So, please let me know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Regulatory Affairs internship in the Uber Diagnostics Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in Internet of Things (IoT) and MS-Office. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the Regulatory Affairs internship in the Uber Diagnostics Private Limited. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Bangalore are selected for the Regulatory Affairs internship in the Uber Diagnostics Private Limited. Those candidates who are willing to work full time for the duration of 6 months are selected for the Regulatory Affairs internship in the Uber Diagnostics Private Limited.
28th July 2019, 04:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection Criteria for Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited?

Uber Diagnostics Private Limited is offering Regulatory Affairs internship for duration of 6 months. Those candidates will be selected for this internship;

Candidates should be from Bangalore.

Candidates should have excellent communication skills.

Candidates should have relevant skills.

Candidates should be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months.

Candidates are required to start the internship between 24th July 2019 and 23rd August 2019.
28th July 2019, 09:35 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who satisfy the requirement for Regulatory Affairs internship in Uber Diagnostics Private Limited can be selected,

1) Candidates should belong from Bangalore.
2) Those who are willing to available for full time (in-office) internship
3) First preference will be given to the candidates who join immediately in between 24/07/2019 and 23/08/2019.
4) Candidates should be work as an Intern for at least six months period.

If you satisfy the above requirement then you can be selected as a Regulatory Affairs internship at Uber Diagnostics Private Limited. For more details please visit the Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?